MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS 🍒



MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS 🍒

People are entitled to their opinions.

Absolutely.

They're also entitled to keep them.

I've reached an age where unsolicited opinions have become rather like spam emails: I don't remember subscribing, I'm not particularly interested, and I certainly won't be clicking the link.


You don't like what I wear? Fascinating.

Do you think I should behave differently? Noted.

Do you have thoughts about how a woman my age should look, speak, dress, travel, spend her money or live her life?

How wonderfully exhausting for you.

Here's the thing:

If your opinion doesn't pay my bills, book my flights, buy my expensive shoes , feed my dog, or fund my questionable decisions...



it doesn't actually come with voting rights.

So judge away.

Just don't confuse your opinion with my problem.

Mind your own business.
I'm rather busy enjoying mine.
🍒

And judging by the price of my shoes, I really can't afford to care. 😎


#MindYourOwnBusiness #ExpensiveShoes #UnsolicitedOpinions #NotMyProblem #CantoDaCereja











Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Out of Curiosity...

THIS IS WHAT 60 LOOKS LIKE 🍒

FORGIVE AND FORGET? HOW FRIGHTFULLY CONVENIENT. 🍒