DEAR SEPTEMBER 🍒



DEAR SEPTEMBER 🍒

Show me how good life can get.

And please, don't be subtle.

I've had enough character development to last several lifetimes. I don't need another lesson disguised as a disaster. I don't need another “everything happens for a reason.” And I definitely don't need another opportunity to become stronger.


I'm strong enough. Thank you.

This month, I'll take the good stuff.

Unexpected trips. Long dinners. Ridiculous laughter. Good news arriving without a plot twist. People who mean what they say. Shoes I absolutely did not need. Cherries, whenever possible. 🍒 And the kind of moments that make you think:


Oh. So THIS is what all that nonsense was preparing me for.

I'm not asking September to change my life.

I quite like my life.

I'm simply giving it permission to show off a little.

So, dear September…

No tests. No lessons. No personal growth assignments.

Bring the good stuff.

I'm available. 😎





Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

THIS IS WHAT 60 LOOKS LIKE 🍒

Out of Curiosity...

FORGIVE AND FORGET? HOW FRIGHTFULLY CONVENIENT. 🍒